Renda offers holiday apartments Trapani in an palace located in Via Fardella, the main street of the city. In addition to our store selling typical Sicilian products, which is located on the ground floor of the hotel, right on the main street you’ll have great choice for shopping, as well as bars, bakeries, pizzerias and many restaurants.
The property is also located in an awesome position near to the main attractions of the city including:
- The historic center of Trapani with churches, cathedrals, historic buildings and charming streets and alleys.
- The nearby beach Dante Alighieri, free of charge, or other beaches with paid access.
- The bus station, from where you can reach the main tourist destinations of the area like San Vito Lo Capo, Castellammare del Golfo, Selinunte and many other places like Segesta and Palermo.
- The port of Trapani, from where you can reach Egadi Islands: Marettimo, Favignana and Levanzo.
Just 50 meters away from the hotel there is a convenient bus stop to Trapani Airport “Vincenzo Florio” as well as the cable car that allows you to visit the historic medieval town of Erice.
Having a car will let you to reach all the surrounding areas. Do not miss Riserva Naturale delle Saline and Isole dello Stagnone.
Nearby there is lot of public parking, either free or paid. We also have a private motorcycle parking free to use for our guests.
Recent comments from verified guests on our apartments in Trapani
- October 2017, Giacomo: I gave the highest marks just this room and this service is deserving of the highest marks, is 1km from the center for which it is a quiet area but you get well where you want to walk. My girlfriend and I, if we will never return to Trapani, will not hesitate to contact the Renda Family first. Compliments !! Giacomo and Ilaria.
- September 2017, Cristina: Wonderful holiday and great stay, we will meet again soon. Best regards Cristina Giannetti
- August 2017, Mara: Really helpfulness from the owners, nice and clean apartment. Excellent value for money!
- June 2017, Antonio Maurizio: The rooms were clean and comfortable. The central location, despite some nocturnal noise, is strategic for those who want to explore Trapani and its surroundings. The staff is always courteous and ready to satisfy requests.
- May 2017, carletto: we had a great time in the apartment, bright and very comfortable, located in the commercial street of Trapani very close to the historic center. The owner very cordial and very nice. Excellent base for touring the whole province.
- 18 Apr 2017, Marco: We stayed at this property during the Easter holidays, open spaces for a short relaxing stay, clean and quiet place, kind and friendly hosts. We will be back with pleasure.